Terms & Conditions
1)To ensure a happy stay we do not accept dogs that show aggressive tendencies towards other dogs or people, subject to the terms of the Dangerous Dogs Act 1991
If your dog should show aggression and your dogs behaviour becomes uncontrollable, destructive or unreasonable, you accept that they will be placed in alternative dog boarding kennels at owners expense until your return. This is subject to a £20.00 transfer fee.
2)In the event of any dogs not being collected within fourteen days of the contracted departure date they will become the property of Holibobs for Dogs.
3)We do not walk any dogs off the lead unless you instruct us to do so and by that you accept liability for any loss or damages caused by your dog/s.
4) We do not take un-neutered male dogs or females that are in season or due to be in season or dogs under two years of age.
5) We do not accept any excessive loud barking/whining, diggers or jumpers or dogs that jump up at kitchen counters etc.
6) We will do everything to ensure the care and welfare of your dog/s. If your dog does become ill, any decision regarding their health on the advice of a qualified veterinary surgeon, will be carried out and you agree to be responsible for payment of all vet fees incurred. We will endeavour to make contact with your emergency contact first but this may not always be possible. By signing the Terms and Conditions given to you when you leave your dog with us you agree to this.
7) All dogs staying with us must be up to date with vaccinations and parasite treatments and have their vaccination cards as proof. They must also be in good health and in a clean condition.
8) On occasion the unthinkable happens and if your dog passes away quickly while with Holibobs for Dogs, we will contact you or your emergency contact immediately to discuss your wishes.
9) Bookings are not confirmed until a 50% deposit has been paid, which is due at the time of submitting the Booking Form. Your booking can only be confirmed when both deposit and signed booking form have been received. If we are not advised of cancellation 5 days in advance and 48hours for day care, your deposit will not be refunded.
10) You agree that if you should return early from holiday and decide to collect your dog/s before the end of your contracted time, you will not be entitled to any refund of any payment.
11) If for any reason Holibobs for Dogs has to cancel your booking, we will give you at least 14 days notice (except in extreme circumstances) and your deposit returned to you.
12) Full balance must be paid on day of arrival. Any additional days that your dog stays, arranged after their arrival will be charged at an overnight rate and full payment made on collection.
13) You agree to supply enough food for the duration of your dog’s stay, if this is not covered, you agree, upon presentation of a receipt, to refund Holibobs for Dogs any costs of purchasing such food.
14) Owners are liable for any damage caused to the premises or it’s content by their dog/s
15) You agree to provide full and detailed information in the Booking Form of any quality or characteristics of your dog, including incontinence, excessive loud barking/ whining (Additional Information) . Failure on your part not to disclose anything that might render the dog unsuitable for home boarding will be deemed as omission and breach the agreement. You will also be liable for additional costs if we experience any difficulties due to failure to disclose anything we should know.
16) Although every effort will be made to ensure your dog/s is cared for to our high standard we cannot be held liable for loss, injury or death. Dogs are boarded entirely at the owners risk.